Falcon Vortex - Tractor Mounted
Jacto's Falcon Vortex air-assist boom sprayer is a 3-point hitch, 165 gallon capacity boom sprayer. It provides unsurpassed crop coverage and protection by utilizing Jacto's air-assist boom system that displaces the "dead" air around your crop with the spray solution suspended in high-speed "Vortex" air. Air-assist boom spraying can reduce drift up to 70%. It can also help reduce your operating cost by up to 60%.
Jacto's Falcon Vortex air-assist boom sprayer features a 46 foot hydraulically-controlled boom with electronic in-cab controls, hydraulically operated fan, ceramic cylinder high-pressure piston pump, and much more.
- 165-gallon poly tank
- 46 foot hydraulically-controlled, self-leveling breakaway boom.
- Self-contained hydraulic system, no tractor remotes needed
- Masterflow control valve w/electronic in-cab controls
- Hydraulically operated 24.5 inch fan
- Adjustable air fan air speed from 0 up to 62 MPH
- Fan air volume up to 18,800+ CFM
- Ceramic cylinder JP75 pump, 20 gpm @ up to 300 psi
- Venturi assist bypass agitation
- 29 double flip-over nozzle holders with ceramic nozzles
- Chemical container and fresh water rinse reservoir
- Chemical mixing hopper at ground level
- Air-assist boom spraying can reduce drift by up to 70%
- Empty weight 1,609 lbs
- Recommended tractor – 80 HP and above