AJ401 Tractor Mounted
The AJ401 is one of Jacto's most versatile and economical cannon sprayers for a wide variety of spray applications.
The AJ401 features an outlet duct that swivels in two places... first it can be rotated manually from side to side in an approximately 270 degree arc just above the fan housing. Plus, it has a second swivel half way up the outlet duct that allows the tip to rotate almost a full 360 degrees. The combination of these two swivels and the adjustable smaller intermediate duct will allow you to spray crops as diverse as low growing strawberries as well as tree fruit and nursery trees.
Because of the versatility of the AJ401's duct adjustments, combined with up to a 50 foot spray swath and simple calibration controls, it makes this sprayer a popular choice with market farmers who grow a wide variety of vegetable and small fruit crops from strawberries to sweet corn.
Besides fruit and vegetable applications, the AJ401 has proven itself a time saving and cost effective application tool for Christmas tree farmers and nursery and greenhouse growers versus hand spraying. Another popular application has been for grass and weed control on pine straw plantations before baling.
Other non-crop uses of the AJ401 have been for applying fly control sprays within dairies and over animal feedlots. There is even a way to use the AJ401 for cleaning and disinfecting of poultry houses.
- Up to 50 foot spray swath depending on crop and wind conditions
- 105 gallon poly tank with visual sight tube
- Chemical container rinse system
- Jacto 25gpm centrifugal pump
- In-line suction filters with washable 80 mesh elements
- Adjustable flow calibration, no nozzles to change
- Hydraulic bypass agitation
- Manual discharge outlet controls
- 3 gallon fresh water handwash/eyewash safety tank
- Empty weight 507 lbs.
- Recommended tractor - 30 plus HP and above depending on field conditions
- Optional electric on/off spray control #ELCKIT2