XP Series - Backpack
Ultra-comfortable, lightweight professional-grade Backpack sprayers. Jacto’s new XP range was born from our tradition of serving the needs of farmers in some of the most forbidding environments in the world. Jacto's robust XP models require less pumping to achieve maximum operating pressure than just about any other sprayer you can find. The Jacto XP is an easy-pumping, high pressure marvel of engineering!
Designed for a minimum 1000 hour service life, the factory destruction test exceeded 4000 continuous hours of operation.
Plus the unique in-line cylinder attachment means less wear on the piston cup for extra-long service life before maintenance is needed. Even the shape of the Jacto tank is purpose-designed not only for comfort and durability, but also to retain less liquid on the walls and to empty almost entirely. You can pump the Jacto XP sprayer until it’s almost dry – less wasted chemical than with competitive products.
Choose from 3-gallon (12-liter) or 4-gallon (16-liter) models in our two color schemes.
- Poly piston pump – high pressure (up to130 psi) and 620 ml volume.
- Internal piston pump design to eliminate leakage and to helps reduce operator exposure to chemicals.
- Ergonomically designed and chevron contoured tank for exceptional comfort and less liquid retention on the walls.
- Long-wearing Santoprene® piston cup.
- Quick-adjust shoulder straps with thick padded shoulder pad.
- Ergonomic trigger valve with locking trigger and integral filter.
- Stainless Steel spray wand.
- Pump lever lock and spray lance lock for easy storage.
- Hydraulic agitation system.
- Choose from two color schemes.
- White tanks with vibrant orange trim
- Blue tanks with vibrant orange trim
- Polyethylene UV resistant tank.
- Handle built into the top of the tank for easy carrying or for hanging storage in shops and equipment trailers.
- Adjustable cone nozzle with filter.
- Dry Weight:
- XP312 / XP12 (3-gallon model) – 7.7 lbs.
- XP416 / XP16 (4-gallon model) – 7.9 lbs.