Arbus 1500 Trailer Mounted
Jacto's Arbus 1500 Diamond airblast sprayer provides exceptional crop protection and is designed to meet the needs of fruit and nut growers and hops farms.
The Arbus 1500 features a uniquely radiused front nose and tank design that is very popular with fruit growers whose crops grow or droop into the drive row. The radiused design gently pushes the crop away greatly reducing damage or crop loss.
The Arbus 1500 has a two speed gearbox with neutral that drives the axial fan. This feature lets you select the proper fan speed for crops that are sensitive to high fan output such as hops in early season.
The low mount fan design with debris shield and 24 nozzle holders insures excellant coverage for crops that have low growth, all the way up to canopies as high as 25 feet.
The Arbus 1500 has a 40 gallon rinse tank for washing out the chemical circuit (filter, pump, control valve, hose, nozzle branch and nozzles). The control valve for the circuit rinse is built into the suction filter housing.
The standard constant velocity, wide angle PTO shaft allows for tigher turns than with a conventional PTO shaft.
Some of the wide variety of crop applications include, hops, blueberries, cane berries, apples, peaches, plums, apricots, almonds, avocados, grapes, oranges, limes, tangerines, nectarines and ornamental trees.
- 400 gallon HDPE tank, trailer mounted
- 33 inch diameter 2-port fan
- 2-speed gearbox with neutral
- Jacto JP150 ceramic cylinder piston pump – 40 gpm @ up to 300 psi
- 24 anti-drip flip-over brass nozzle holders with 48 ceramic nozzles
- Suction filter with shutoff and washable dual stage mesh elements
- Cable controls standard
- Adjustable height and width axle
- Mechanical and hydraulic agitation
- Wide angle CV PTO shaft
- 40 gallon chemical circuit, chemical container, and fresh-water rinse systems
- Plumbed for optional hand guns
- Empty weight 1,455 lbs
- Recommended tractor – 65 HP and above
- Optional electric control valves available
- Optional 2" tank quick fill