Advance Vortex Trailer Mounted
Jacto's Advance Vortex air-assist boom sprayer is trailer-mounted and has an 800-gallon capacity poly tank.
It provides unsurpassed crop coverage and protection by utilizing Jacto's air-assist boom system that displaces the "dead" air around your crop with the spray solution suspended in high-speed "Vortex" air. Air-assist boom spraying can reduce drift between 57 and 71%. It can also help reduce your operating cost by up to 60%.
Jacto's Advance Vortex air-assist boom sprayer features a 60 foot hydraulically-controlled boom with electronic in-cab computerized controls, hydraulically operated fan, ceramic cylinder high-pressure piston pump, and much more.
- 800 gallon poly tank
- 53 gallon chemical circuit rinse tank and clean-water tank
- 60 foot hydraulic controlled, self-leveling breakaway boom
- 37 flip-over ceramic nozzles and Jacto’s famous Vortex Air-Assist spraying system
- Each boom section can be individually controlled
- Electronic controls for all functions as well as computer operated spraying utilizing Jacto’s JSC5000 computerized 4-section controller
- Ceramic cylinder JP-150- 40 gpm pump @ up to 300 psi
- Mechanical and bypass agitation
- 24.5 inch hydraulic fan for air assist
- Adjustable fan speed from 0 to 61 MPH
- Fan air volume up to 23,500+ CFM
- Self contained hydraulic system, no tractor remotes needed
- Air-assist boom spraying can reduce drift up to 70%
- Empty weight 4,718 lbs.
- Recommended tractor – 90 HP and above